This Warranty applies only in the United States and Canada to products manufactured or distributed by XM FITNESS™ under the XM FITNESS name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
- Lifetime on the Frame
- 2 years on parts (excluding cables, handles, and pulleys which are 1 year and exclude wear and tear).
- 1 year labor for cardiovascular equipment (bike, rower, treadmill etc). The labor is in shop only and does not include transportation or a technician to be sent to your facility.
- XM FITNESS warrants that the Product you have purchased from XM FITNESS or from an authorized XM FITNESS reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the product from you.
- Warranty excludes paint and finish.
- This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product and not altered in any manner.
During the warranty period XM FITNESS will at no additional charge, repair or replace (at XM FITNESS’s option) the Product if it becomes defective, malfunctions, or otherwise fails to conform with this Warranty under normal use. In repairing the product XM FITNESS may replace defective parts or, at the option of XM FITNESS, serviceable used parts that are equivalent to new parts in performance. All exchanged parts and Products replaced under this warranty will become the property of XM FITNESS. XM FITNESS reserves the right to change manufacturers of any part to cover any existing warranty.